Working at LIF will allow you…
- to learn cutting-edge concepts and technologies you won’t see in class
- to acquire skills that will be useful when looking for a job
- to add to your CV an experience in research and development (R&D)
- to work in an open and laid-back environment (with other nice students like you!)
How does it work?
As a student of UQAC, you can join the team through a credited course or activity in your program of study. For example:
- The courses Projet (8INF206) or Sujet spécial (8INF700) is you are an undergrad
- An essay (3037) or Master’s Thesis (3017)
- A Ph.D. thesis (3081)
We very rarely hire students outside of any credited acrivity, but you can still try!